kids. kids. kids. How many do you want?

I want two but if my future husband wants seven then I can negotiate and settle on three
Welcome Back! or if this is your first time, then Welcome!

The topic of children has come up quite a few time this week, so let's talk about it.
Does having kids matter?I think having children is an important thing. There is something about giving a life and having them transform into the person they are destined to be that makes me want kids. I would love to be a mother and care for my children. I feel like I've always had those maternal instincts, don't believe me? Ask my brothers. Furthermore, in The Family: A Proclamation to the World it states "We declare that God’s commandment for His children to multiply and replenish the earth remains in force." I know I have a role in this world to help those souls gain a body. But I also understand those who do not want to bring children into this world. I know that there are those who do not want to bring up children in certain situation. I know that there are those who have physical qualities that they don't want to pass down. I know that not all the people who don't want children fit these circumstances, but There are so many things we don't know about them.

Who decides what's best?
I think that the decision for having children is up to the individual but I would caution any person who wants of the effects that having those children would have. How you bring up a child does make a difference in the world. What they are surrounded by and what influences affect them will play a big part in how they contribute to the world. Understandably and arguable the past does not define anyone, but it is a big factor in a persons life. On the more spiritual side of things, I known that our role is to replenish the earth and that Heavenly Father has a plan but I don't see a problem with people wanting to limit the amount of children they do or don't have. At the end of the day, the Lord knows what will happen. He knows that this person or that person was supposed to have this amount of children or none at all. I want 2 maybe 3 kids, but if I have 1 or if I have 5 then that is what was supposed to happen and it is my responsibility to raise them to the best of my abilities.

I would love to know your thoughts. 
Leave a comment! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Watching.

Aloha! Welcome